Friday, November 6, 2015

Fucking Isabel with a new cock


Well, I've fucked Isabel again. It wasn't exactly the way I had hoped for, though.

It had been three days, no Isabel. My cock is getting used to this device, which is sort of disturbing, but I miss being around her. If I am truthful with myself, I miss Isabel, I miss her abuse. She is hard on me, hurts me, and I rather like it. Or maybe... not like it, but need it. I feel empty without it. I'd rather that she slap me or knee me in the balls than ignore me.

She finally called Thursday afternoon and told me to arrange tickets to see Annie at the Pantages for Saturday (yesterday). Not exactly my type of show. She is in the business, and has friends that have friends. I had to pay through the nose for these tickets, but they were some of the best tickets in the house.

We dressed nicely. She has the look of a supermodel when she wants to, and I swear we turned heads when we went in. People were wondering if she was a movie star or something. She is the most gorgeous woman in the city, and I love being seen with her, even if she does have my balls in a vice under my pants. Guys were drooling and envious of me, I could tell.

The show was boring, but Isabel was not. She had her hands in my pants some of the time. I still had my sheath on, which meant no erection or fondling my cock, but she did squeeze my balls. That hurt. Right in the middle of Daddy Warbucks singing and dancing up a storm I was trying so hard not to make a whimpering noise as she crushed my right testicle.

The lady to my left was aware something was going on, but there was nothing I could do. She ignored it for the most part, though she glared at me with daggers coming out of her eyes at intermission. As if I could do anything about it. Isabel is in control, not me.

After the show we went to a night club across the street. It was on the roof of one of the buildings, and was classier than most we had been to. It wasn't super crowded yet, and we had drinks, danced some, and she saw her friend Jen with some new guy. It was a little weird because I knew Jen and Isabel had a thing going on, I figured they were both lesbian-ish. The guy, named Scott, was a tall handsome dude that followed Jen around like a puppy. Pathetic.

Isabel was nice to me for the most part, at least she didn't crush my left testicle to match the right one. She did dance with another of her girlfriends, a girl named Kim that we had been out with a couple of times before. Another one of Isabel's girls.

In a way I don't understand it, she gets to hang out with girls and I know she is sleeping with them and stuff, but me... her boyfriend, I get my cock in a tube because I had a thing with Val. How much am I supposed to be punished for that?

We got home about 1 AM, and she stripped that gorgeous dress off while I removed my pants (I do it pretty much automatically now when I enter her house). I  drooled over that gorgeous body of hers again, just watching it. Her back is lean and muscular, and I thought about how lucky I was that I was home with her, watching her undress.

I also desperately wanted to sleep with her. I went up behind her and slipped my hands around her, feeling her smooth soft flesh under my fingers, reaching for her breasts. She let me, sort of leaning back against me, her dress falling to the floor as I encircled her, nuzzling her neck under her cascade of dark hair. She tilted her head and encouraged me.

She turned and faced me, wrapped arms around me and kissed me deeply. God, I melted right into her, feeling her nakedness against me and I pressed her back against the wall, pushing against her. She lifted one leg behind mine, and that's when I felt it.

My cock cage, pushing up against her pussy. Cock blocked.

She led me into the bedroom and lay with me on the bed, letting me kiss, lick and suckle every bit of her body. I worshiped her nakedness. My cock throbbed in its cage, to no avail. But I couldn't stop.

Finally, I whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you. I need to fuck you, I want to be inside of you."

 She kissed me, then whispered, "give me a minute."

She got up and went to a closet where she has gotten some of her toys before. Rummaging around, she found what she was looking for, but it is dark and I can't tell what it is. It looked like her face cock strapon, and my heart fell through my stomach. Not again...

But it wasn't. She had me stand, and put it on around my waist. It was a specially constructed cock strapon, designed for use on a man wearing a cage, like me. The phallus stuck out just above my actual cock, still locked firmly away. She lay down again, spread her legs, and beckoned me.

So I fucked her. Deep, slow, long. I lay on top of my girl, feeling her wrap arms and legs around me, her breasts against my chest, her lips on mine. I thrust with my hips and felt her wriggle and thrust beneath me. I could feel the pleasure she experienced, and when she climaxed with a grunt and a cry I pushed deep inside, making sure that she felt it deep, and pressed against her clit.

And I felt none of it. My cock was still locked in a cage, as I went through the motions of fucking my girlfriend with my cock. The cock that was shriveled and trapped, numb and senseless.

Afterward we lay together, she exhausted and I simply frustrated. Feeling her naked next to me was both gratifying and frustrating beyond belief. I think a tear trickled down the side of my face because she kissed it gently and whispered, "I love it when you cry."

I said nothing. I knew my frustration and mental anguish gave her pleasure. It was the best kind of pleasure I could give her at that moment.

She removed the strapon and we lay in the bed together, arms and legs wrapped around each other. As if we were boyfriend/girlfriend, in love. Entangled. I felt lucky, even though I was still in cock punishment. I have the most gorgeous girl in the city as my girlfriend.

Sunday morning we woke. I realized this was the first time I had slept overnight with Isabel; usually I am sent home when she is tired. I think it was because she had a long day, was tired and drunk and just didn't think of it. She fell asleep with me there.

I fixed breakfast; a nice breakfast of steak and eggs. Isabel approved, though she told me next time to make sure I get fresh oranges, so I can make fresh squeezed OJ. I'll have to remember that.

She scheduled our next time together; next Wednesday.

Before I left in the morning she repeated what she had said the night before. "I love it when you cry," and kissed me. I'm not sure what that means, but I suspect it means just what it says-- she likes to see me in pain; mental or physical, so that I am forced to express the pain with tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment