Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sucking Cock

Isabel
I've been spending more and more time at Isabel's. It's not like she likes having me around as a partner, I am clearly more of a slave.

Kim is wondering what is going on, I don't see her much. I'm pretty much realizing that as casual as things were with her, she was thinking of me as her boyfriend.

I was, in a way. I mean, we saw each other two, three times a week, whenever I wasn't at Isabel's, and slept together almost as often. If I hadn't had Isabel looming over me, I probably would have thought she was my girlfriend too. In fact, I could see us having a rather nice life together. Yes, she has been a bit of a slut, but I realize now it is because she really liked me from the beginning.

Isabel continues to be harsher and harsher with me. She calls it "training". I am being trained as a submissive. Heck, I accepted I was her submissive a long time ago. This training is more like... just breaking me. Breaking my will, breaking whatever I was before and making me a slave, or worse than a slave.

A slave is a human, a servant who can't leave, is tied to the servitude. Isabel treats me like an animal, or worse. Caged, humiliated, abused.

Last Tuesday I was over there and she decided she wanted to have sex, but not with me.

"Come on over here, Marc. Sit in the chair." This was in her bedroom.

I sat in the chair. She considered.

"No, pull it over here, closer to the bed. And down a bit to the bottom. Yes, that's it."

I was positioned close to the bed, with a clear view of the sheets.

"Now, let's make sure you can't get into any trouble..." Isabel quickly strapped me to the chair; wrists, knees, ankles. My legs were spread slightly apart and my cock was standing straight up as it always is around Isabel.

"Ma'am, may I ask what it is you have in mind?" I asked. I've begun calling her ma'am. I don't know why, it just seems... appropriate. She demands respect and submission, and it goes with what she wants.

"Yes, I've invited Jase over, and I thought you might like to watch."

My heart sank, along with my shoulders. Jase is her casual sex stud with the huge dick she's fucked before-- right in front of me. She was going to make me watch her while she fucked some other guy, once again.

Isabel fucks women, A lot. I know this. She always has, and while I wish she didn't, I sort of accepted it. But when she fucks a guy and does it right in front of me, it is like she is slapping and spitting right in my face.

"Open up, Marc." I opened my mouth obediently, and a ball gag went in and was buckled tightly.

Jase arrived about a half hour later, and by the time they got to the bedroom, Isabel had her arms and legs wrapped around him and they were struggling with each other's clothes.

"Ha! Marc is here to watch. Nice." Jase said when he had a second to come up for air.

"Yes. I really like it when he gets to watch. I think he likes to watch too, don't you think?"

"Whatever you say babe," Jase said, and started sliding his cock between her legs, rubbing against her pussy.

My own cock was throbbing, bouncing slightly, wanting to join but I was strapped down tight.

I could see everything from where I sat. I saw his cock slide in, stretching her cunt flesh wide. Her legs went up and wrapped around his tight ass, and I saw her pink anus puckering as he thrust. I could even see her face as she got that hazed out, foggy look she has when she's enjoying a fuck, but she was looking at me, Right at me. Seeing me watching her as she fucked this other guy.

He came inside her, and I could see his muscles contracting as he spurt. When he slipped out, a bunch of sticky white semen flowed out after, trickling over her ass. It didn't seem to bother her at all.

I think I was crying a bit in humiliation and sadness, with a little frustration. I still cling to the idea that Isabel is my girlfriend, and all this shit she does to me is just her form of kink. It's hard for me, but I still cling to that. I have to.

Jase was still hard as a rock after only one cum, and Isabel rolls over and says to him, "I think Marc should take care of you. What do you think?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Sure. Whatever makes you happy Bel."

She stood up and came over to me, unbuckled the ball gag (I had drooled all over my naked chest by then).

Jase positioned himself in front of me, his cock sticking right at my face.

I looked at Isabel with pleading eyes. "Please... not that... I'm not gay..."

"You are now, dear." Isabel said matter of factly. "Open up."

Flushing bright red I opened my mouth and felt a penis pass between my lips for the first time in my life.

Isabel was holding my head from the back, making sure I didn't shy away. Jase pushed that massive cock of his inside. It filled my mouth, a round sausage of hardened flesh.

It tasted of Isabel. A slightly salty, bleachy version of Isabel. I choked as he pushed it in further and the head of his cock him my throat.

"Careful. He needs to learn, this is probably his first time." Isabel was being kind, I guess.

Jase pulled out until my lips surrounded the head of his cock and then shoved in again. Isabel guided him in, held my head, directed the action.

And so I sucked cock. I didn't quite know what to do at first, but then I remembered what girls did to make me feel good, and did it. I used my tongue, kept my teeth away, closed my lips, and tried not to gag when he went deep. His balls slapped against my chin when he pushed the farthest in.

As Jase pumped in and out of my mouth Isabel watched, laughed, and urged us on. Jase was getting close to cumming and I panicked a little. Was he going to cum in my mouth? On my face? Was I going to have to take his sperm?

I could feel his cock pulsing and then suddenly my throat filled with warm liquid. He was deep inside, filling me, and there was absolutely nothing I could do except swallow it. I choked, gasped, almost vomited, but he stayed there, and kept pumping more of his bleach tasting cum into my mouth.

Most of it went down my throat. A little was in my mouth and drooled out onto my chin when he finally pulled out.

"Bravo, Jase! Good one, and you too, Marc!"

Isabel was delighted at the outcome.

Still tied in place, I sat there, humiliated and disgusted with myself for having sucked off another man. The sperm on my face stayed there, as Jase and Isabel kissed and went back to bed for a while. I thought I would throw up, having swallowed all the semen, but I didn't. I just watched as the two of them fondled and inserted fingers into each other's holes, and moaned and kissed, did a 69 for a while and finally fucked again.

All in all, I think Jase was there maybe three hours, and I was tied to the chair for four.

When Isabel finally let me up, she was ready for bed, but I wasn't allowed to climb in.

"I like sleeping with you, Marc, but you toss and turn too much at night, you keep me awake. Since you aren't working and don't have to go anywhere tomorrow, I think you should sleep on the floor tonight so I can get a good rest and be refreshed for work tomorrow."

And that was it. I slept on the floor next to Isabel's bed.

Wednesday morning I fixed her breakfast, kissed her goodbye as she went to work, and then got dressed.  I drove over to Kim's, and stayed there until she got home. She was nice to me; fixed me dinner and then we made out on her couch and then went to bed. We had a normal fuck that felt incredibly good, and a cuddle afterward. I slept at her place, feeling the warm, smooth skin of that young nymph next to me and was in heaven.

I want to be with Kim, but I will never be able to get free of Isabel. I know this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment