Friday, June 10, 2016

Rented

When will it end?

When I first started dating Mistress Isabel, she had treated me poorly, but I was her boyfriend. We went on dates. We had sex. There were good, romantic times.

It slowly went downhill, and I have lost little bits of my humanity and free will. Just when I think I have been degraded and lowered to rock bottom, Mistress shows me that I have further to go. It scares me that I have not reached the ultimate in surrender and slavery, because I don't know what else might come.

Two weeks ago Mistress decided to rent me out.

She has a number of friends, women who are as sadistic as she is. I can say Mistress is sadistic, she reads this blog and reviews it, and she has admitted that she is sadistic and is even proud of it.

So, Mistress decided to let a few of her more sadistic friends rent me, to do as they pleased. I don't know how much I was rented for, she didn't tell me. But I do know she charged her girlfriends for the privilege of humiliating and hurting me.

Two weeks ago I was locked in the basement, in the cage, when Mistress came down with someone else. Her name was Mary. What a nice name, Mary. Mary was pretty, and nice, and intelligent, and was very interested in seeing me. Mary also was a very controlling, serious dominant woman.

I could tell she was seriously dominant by just looking at her.

I will admit she turned me on. She was very much like Mistress in many ways. Just seeing her made my cock swell.

The two women discussed me as I sat helpless in my cage. Having the two of them discuss me, everything from my bowel habits to my ability to withstand pain, to my tendency to cry when humiliated... well, it all was incredibly humiliating.

When they were done, I was released from the cage, a leash put on me and I was guided upstairs. As I was led to the front door Mistress informed me that Mary would be taking me for the next day. I was to obey her exactly and precisely, just as I would Mistress.

She also told me I could expect to be punished severely. Not for any reason, but simply as Mary desired it.

My role was to suffer for Mary's pleasure.

Oh, Mary. She is a sadist. She put me through hell.

I was transported to her place in the trunk of her car. Arriving at her place took maybe an hour. She opened the trunk and I saw I was on a large, open ranch area, probably north of LA though I couldn't tell. There were trees and fields surrounding her house, as well as a barn.

I was taken to the barn and strapped into place.

Against a wall. Legs spread, arms in back. The chain holing my arms was pulled up, as high as my shoulders, and then higher. It hurt. I cramped. My back cramped and I was forced to bend over.

Mistress Mary left me there for an hour. I've had more painful things done at Mistress's Isabel's house, but this was still painful.

When Mary came back, walked up to me and without warning her foot swung out and she kicked me in the balls.

Oh man, it hurt. I wasn't able to move to protect myself, or even curl up from the pain, my legs were strapped wide apart, my arms tied behind so all I did was yell, moan, and then vomit on the ground from the pain.

This did not please Mistress Mary, and she swore.

Mistress Mary let me down from my place on the wall and dragged me out to an open area outside.

It has been months since I have been outside; usually I am in the basement, with some time spent in Mistress's house. But never outside. This was so different... so weird. Being outside, and being naked.

She hung me from a hook and pulley hanging from the roof structure. She pulled me up. Strapped my legs apart once again.

I hung there, arms above me, hanging from them, my legs spread wide apart.

My cock and balls dangled there, helpless, exposed. I knew what was coming. There was nothing I could do about it.

Mistress Mary is so sexy, so gorgeous; she wore high heeled, high laced boots that came almost to her knees. She is light, and skinny, and perfect in so many ways.

And she stood in front of me, and kicked me. Right between the legs, in my balls.  Hard.

She didn't stop, either. I grunted, moaned, even screamed.  There was no one around for miles, I knew it. My screams would go unanswered.

Whack, whack, whack. Over and over again Mistress Mary kicked my genitals. I could not protect them, my legs were pulled wide apart. I was hanging a foot or two above the floor by my arms.

All I could do was suffer.

Honestly, I thought for a while my balls had burst, that they had either been crushed or ruptured. The pain was so bad I couldn't see straight and just screamed.

I didn't know where I was. I didn't know anything except I was tied, exposed, and in massive pain.

Mistress Mary finally stopped, though I am not sure I knew when she stopped. The pain didn't stop just because she stopped kicking me. It went on and on... but slowly, very slowly receded.

I hung in place there, wondering what would happen to me. My head sagged down. I finally stopped crying. Mary was nowhere to be seen.

The sun was setting by the time she came again. She had a friend with her. They were very amorous; she and her girlfriend. They had obviously been out enjoying each other's company as I hung in the open, trying to recover from the ball busting I had received.

Mary and her friend prepared me for the night. I was not to be allowed in the house, or even the barn.  They dragged me a short way and lay me on the ground. Mary's friend pounded stakes into the ground at various locations around where I lay.

I begged Mistress Mary at that point, asking that she have mercy on me. Her face looked kind. She seemed to be a kind person. She was cute, pretty, and from the outside she should have reacted to my appeals.

Mary was not kind. She was a sadist. She simply reminded me that she had paid good money to have me and for the right to make me suffer in whatever way she pleased. And she was going to see me suffer.

The two of them tied my wrists and ankles to the stakes. This spread me wide, once again opening all areas of my body to inspection and invasion.

Special stakes were placed at my knees to push them further out, making my genitals especially easy to see and get to.

Mary's friend (I never knew her name) then produced a bottle and poured a thick, sticky substance over my hips, making sure my cock, balls, and anus were thoroughly covered. It wasn't honey, I don't think... but it was something like that because it attracted bugs. Flies, and bees, and especially ants. Fire ants.

Before long I was screaming from the constant biting and stinging that was going on, especially in my anus where the ants appeared to be swarming.

In response to my screams, Mary took two blocks of wood and pressed my balls together with them, tying them together so my testicles were pressed hard, smashed and bulging.

I was left there for the night.

I think I stopped screaming around midnight. The bugs seemed to be more efficient in the exploration of my body, and were simply feeding from the goo spread all over me. I was incredibly sore, and itched so badly I struggled and yanked against the stakes, though I could not get free. Instead of screaming I sobbed.

That night was like a lifetime, it went so slowly.

The next morning, early, Mistress Mary and her girlfriend came and checked on me. They examined my crushed balls, and the red welts left by the bugs that swarmed over my hips and anus. They discussed what types of bugs they were, and speculated the level of pain I experienced.

Later that morning I was taken to a tree and hung by my wrists. Mistress Mary's friend sat reading on a comfortable chair with a beer as I hung naked next to her, swaying in the breeze. She liked to play with my genitals, checking on the stings and red welts from the ants.

She stroked me. As if she was going to get me off, have me cum. I tried to cooperate, pushing against her hand as she stroked but she slapped me, telling me I was a disgusting pervert.

The day with Mary was more concentrated humiliation and pain than I had ever had. Perhaps because they were renting me, they abused and hurt me almost full time. The limited amount of time they had meant they had to destroy me quickly.

Their last act of humiliation and pain was to peg me in the forest.

I was dragged to a large log.

My feet were ragged and bloody from walking over the forest ground without shoes, but that didn't even slow the two women down. They bent me over the log, Mary holding my arms out and her friend with a huge strapon behind me.

She buggered me for a half hour, and then switched with her friend. I could tell it had ripped and torn my asshole, because after a short bit the dildo was slippery wet and sliding with the blood.

As they pegged me from behind, my hardened cock fucked the log underneath me. It felt horrible; raspy and rough, but I fucked it and I came. My sperm spread over the dead bark as Mary fucked my ass and pushed my body back and forth.

I was returned to Mistress Isabel, who looked me over and laughed about how badly I had been treated. She kindly gave me an aspirin and a couple of bandages for the worst spots, then locked me in my cage again.

Two days later I was rented out again. Apparently there are a number of very sadistic dominant women in Hollywood and west LA who will pay for the privilege of really hurting a submissive, destroyed man.

The experience was terrifying. I don't know who the woman was, I had never seen her before. I overheard that her name was Liz.

Being rented out makes me feel like a worthless piece of meat. The woman who rent me want me simply to abuse and suffer. There is no servicing, no worship such as I have with Mistress. When she rents me out, I lose even the small amount of dignity I have with her.

Liz took me to her house and immediately began abusing me. From the garage she dragged me into her house by my leash, so hard and fast there was no way I could keep up. I was dragged on the floor and when I couldn't get back up, she kicked me.

Her boots were heavy leather boots with pointed toes and heels. Her kick jabbed deep into my ribs and then stomach. I fell down on the ground with the pain as Liz laughed.

As I lay on the floor Liz grabbed my testicles from behind and pulled them way back. I yelped in pain and my ass lifted into the air, trying to relieve the pull and pressure on my balls.

She clamped two pieces of wood onto my scrotum. A humbler. Designed to pull and yank the testicles behind, essentially forcing me to stay bent over at all times. I yelped again with pain, and started sobbing.

"Please, please, Mistress Liz, I am being a good boy! I will do anything you like, I will clean, or cook. I can pleasure you expertly, Mistress has taught me how. Please don't damage my balls..."

My begging seemed to excite her. She left me in position for a little while and when she returned she was wearing a huge strapon.

"On the table," Liz demanded. My cock was hard as I climbed up and lay bent over on the table.

"Please have mercy. Don't make me bleed, I beg you!"

She took the large dildo and I felt it ramming into my asshole. I did my best to relax, or the pain would be worse. As it was, it was bad. The dildo spread my anus wide and she pushed hard with her hips until it was rammed well into my lower intestine.

Then she fucked me. Ramming the artificial cock in and out, sliding it and pushing it in. I grunted, moaned. I had stopped pleading with her, because it seemed to just make her more excited, and more cruel.

"I need something to hold on to here..." Mistress Liz pulled out of my ass and went to get something, which turned out to be a bit gag. She put it on and I immediately started drooling into a puddle on the table. I hate gags.

Mistress Liz resumed fucking my ass. She had tied a leather strap to my bit gag and could use it rather like reins. She held on to it and pulled on it while she was ramming into my ass. She instructed me as she pushed.

"Fuck the table. Get your cock up on the table and fuck it while I fuck you."

I pulled my cock up onto the table surface, and with each thrust of the strapon my cock rubbed against the surface of the table.

Mistress Liz fucked me for a while, and I fucked the hard table surface, and eventually I came. I spurt my semen all over that table, and then smeared it under my stomach as she continued to ram the strapon into my ass.

After a long time of getting my ass reamed, Liz had me do some household chores.

"Clean the tile. Use this sponge, and be glad I am not making you do it with your tongue!"

I did as I was told, grateful that I was given work to do. Mistress Liz was a very strict dominant and she scared me. I was already bruised and hurting from my first few hours under her "care".

Needless to say, she was not satisfied with the job I did on her floors. She flogged me.

To flog me she took me outside and bent me over a chair on her porch. I had to hang on to the legs of the chair, and its back rammed up into my stomach, lifting my ass up. Liz took a flexible switch and stroked my ass and back, over and over.

I have to be honest. My cock was hard. And I sneaked looks at Mistress Liz. Liz is gorgeous; a large busted, beautiful dark haired woman. Her face is gorgeous, and I saw that it seemed even more beautiful when it was angry and she was enjoying hurting me.

I was still wearing the humbler, which kept me bent over. It also had the effect of pulling my balls out behind me, so they were bulging and available when I was leaning over the chair.

Mistress Liz took the opportunity to whip my balls, striking them over and over.

Pain from the testicles starts right there, but it spreads quickly to the stomach and hips. Within a minute the entire bottom half of my body was aching and I thought I would vomit from the pain.

The evening came; Mistress Liz had rented me until midnight. Apparently, Mistress Isabel was charging a lot for the opportunity for her lesbian friends to beat the crap out of me.

After dinner, Mistress Liz pegged me again, but this time in a slower, more leisurely manner. She had me crawl into her bedroom and told me we were going to have sex. I wasn't naive enough to think she was going to let my cock inside her body.

She stripped her top off and made me get on my knees on the bed, ass up in the air. She slid the artificial cock up my ass and fucked me slow.

My ass had been so thoroughly reamed by this point, it didn't matter what she did to it, it would hurt.

She demanded that I cum.

The thing was, my hands were cuffed behind my back. She was pegging me, but it just hurt. My cock was hard, but there was nothing to stimulate it. There was no way I was going to be able to cum.

But she demanded. Repeatedly. She was fucking me, and she demanded that I ejaculate on the towel she had put beneath me.  I couldn't do it.

This enraged Mistress Liz. She took me into her garage and found a long single tail whip that she used and she hit me as hard as she could with it.

Over and over again she whipped me.

Every inch of my naked body was in pain.

Mistress Liz is strong, and she used her strength. She put her body and strength into each stroke. I was on my hands and knees as she whipped me, and tried to crawl away.

She stopped my with my leash. My collar and leash kept me within striking distance. The whipping continued.

Liz swore and told me what a worthless cunt I was the entire time. She said she was disappointed in me, that she wondered why Isabel had not castrated me a long time ago. She called me a piece of meat, and said she would tenderize me.

This went on for some time. I had never received such a harsh whipping from Mistress Isabel. Finally, I had no strength left and I simply lay down on the garage floor and curled up, trying to protect as much of my body as I could.

Mistress Liz kept whacking away at me. She was grunting with the effort of each stroke. It reminded one of a weight lifter, straining to put all their muscle behind the lift.

Mistress Liz finally stopped the whipping. I was on the ground sobbing, unable to move. Mistress Liz was panting, but very happy. She said I had provided a good workout for her and that at least I had shown I had some purpose. Even if it was simply as a punching back.

I lay on the cold concrete floor, slowly recovering from the worst whipping of my life. I knew I had been scourged badly, and my back and sides and legs and even arms were a bloody mess.

Mistress Liz was not interested in me in any real way. I was simply a male body that she could torture and she got off on that. Renting me had simply been a way of getting her sadistic impulses an expression.

I thanked god I was not her slave.

When Mistress Isabel got me and took me back, she examined my body. I was ragged with whip wounds. She gave me a salve that would help them heal, but didn't seem concerned.








No comments:

Post a Comment